4.18.2016

Disney 2016


The boys and I met Trip at Disney the last weekend of January. We had the best time and I'm so thankful for that time together. There's truly nothing like Disney. It is my favorite place of all!!
The first night was rainy, but we didn't let that stop our trip around the world at Epcot. 

I spent this trip actually enjoying myself instead of worrying too much about taking lots of pictures. I got a few good pics...here they are in no particular order. We spent our time at Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios. We stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and it was wonderful. We loved the proximity to Magic Kingdom and the pool was awesome. 

Waiting for Indiana Jones at Hollywood Studios. We all loved the show! Trip and I saw it when we were kids and it was fun watching it again!!








Bruce at Epcot.


Macaron ice cream sandwich from France.

Toy Story Mania

In front of Little Mermaid. The third year in a row that they've worn these same shirts. I think Collins's will have to be retired after this year. :( 



We left already excited for our trip next year! 


2 comments:

Bebe said...

Look out Disney! Bebe and Chandler might just join you next year. What wonderful memories you all have made.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun! Holly